We saw a great post this week from the folks at the Washington Post that shared some amazing non-toy holiday gift ideas for kids. The Washington Post found some alternatives gifts that enrich experiences, learning, and valuable family time. Check them out
1. Create a Space for Art Projects, Puzzles and Other Activities Just for Your Child.
2. Magazine Subscriptions to National Geographic or Motor Trend.
3. Photo Books from Shutterfly or Snapfish.
4. Gift Certificates.
5. Art Suppliesto create unique works of art.
6. Museum and Zoo Memberships.
7. Decision-Making Power.
8. Mommy/Daddy Dates.
9. Show Tickets.
10. Children’s Book Club Membership.
11. Acting and Music Classes.
12. Unique Experience.
13. Activity Passes.
14. Family Vacation to somewhere fun.
15. Teach them A New Skill.
16. A Yummy Treat.
17. Room Decorations.
19. Craft or Science Box.
20. Their Own Artwork Display.