Do you have this kids Nook app and would like to review it? Please leave your review in the comments before and if we select it as our “featured review” we’ll give you a $10 gift certificate to the Nook store! Help your child learn this year’s math the fun way!
Learn math & have fun in the car, waiting in line, at a sibling’s sporting event – wherever!
Get ready for standards tests or just improve skills with customizable addition, subtraction, multiplication or division quizzes – even choose your child’s favorite colors, and sounds.
Great for grades K-4. Also works for prechoolers with help or older kids who would benefit from brushing up or increasing speed.
* Colorful math fact flashcards (seven color schemes to choose from)
* Multiple answers with big, easy-to-press buttons for small fingers
* Choose addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or a mix of two.
* Built-in problem sets for all ages from preschool through elementary school math facts
* Customize drills for your child’s learning needs (for example, focus on 3×1, 3×2… or “doubles only” like 1+1, 2+2…)
* Choose encouraging kids’ voices, electric guitar, harp, or musical tones for feedback
* See the correct answer every time to reinforce learning
* Optional timer display and optional time limits for improving speed and preparing for timed math fact tests
* Earn colored stars
* Tap to choose from recently used problem sets – great for multiple kids with different needs
* Optionally disable screen blanking
* Help kids practice for math standards exams
* NO ADS! – Does not expose kids to advertising the way some free apps do
We tested CardDroid Math a number of children to maximize learning, and we always welcome your suggestions.
If you enjoy CardDroid Math, please give us a good rating and tell others what you like in the NOOK Shop!